Be Part Of Something Great!
Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is one of the largest cleaning and catering equipment suppliers in the UK and we are always on the lookout for fresh new talent. We have expanded significantly since the business was started in Bristol in 1889 and today Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is a large and successful operation with sites located in Bristol, Devon, Lancashire and the West Midlands. But we wouldn’t be anywhere without the dedication of our committed staff. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to develop and grow the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies’ vision, we have a bright future ahead of us.
We have a broad and diverse business that covers a range of roles from customer service and retail, to warehouse operations, finance, marketing, and sales. Key to all of these areas is a devotion to customer care that we believe is central to our success as a business. But most of all we want our colleagues to be engaged and share in Pattersons’ success and we strongly believe in helping our employees reach their full potential and be inspired by their work.
If you have a passion for achievement and want to be part of the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies vision then we want you to tell us! To register your interest in one of our vacancies, please send an email to email@example.com including your CV and the job you are expressing your interest in.
Part Time Adminstration Assistant
A part time vacancy has arisen for an Experienced Administration Assistant to join our Procurement department. 5 hours per day ideally 10-3pm, but this can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Dealing with incoming calls from both the sales team and suppliers
- Data Maintenance in Access Dimensions
- Maintaining weights/packaging/commodity and barcode details
- Obtaining images for all new stock lines
- Ordering of company stationery and uniform
- Expediting of all outstanding goods
- Processing query invoices
- Maintaining price file
Specifications / Qualifications:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Conscientious with a good eye for detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good numerical and written communication skills
- Common sense approach to problem solving
- An understanding of a distribution business would be advantageous
If you are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the reference "Part Time Administration Assistant".
Deadline: 14th May 2021