Be Part Of Something Great!
Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is one of the largest cleaning and catering equipment suppliers in the UK and we are always on the lookout for fresh new talent. We have expanded significantly since the business was started in Bristol in 1889 and today Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is a large and successful operation with sites located in Bristol, Devon, Lancashire and the West Midlands. But we wouldn’t be anywhere without the dedication of our committed staff. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to develop and grow the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies’ vision, we have a bright future ahead of us.
We have a broad and diverse business that covers a range of roles from customer service and retail, to warehouse operations, finance, marketing, and sales. Key to all of these areas is a devotion to customer care that we believe is central to our success as a business. But most of all we want our colleagues to be engaged and share in Pattersons’ success and we strongly believe in helping our employees reach their full potential and be inspired by their work.
If you have a passion for achievement and want to be part of the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies vision then we want you to tell us! To register your interest in one of our vacancies, please send an email to email@example.com including your CV and the job you are expressing your interest in.
Current Job Vacanies At Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies:
Business Development Manager | Birmingham / Warwickshire
Established and very respected family owned business supplying cleaning and catering products to SME’s for more than 100 years. Are looking for an additional Business Development Manager to develop and grow its customer base within the area. This role would suit an experienced sales professional with an appetite to develop and grow professionally and commercially.
This position has exceptional scope to introduce market leading quality consumable products whilst providing industry leading knowledge and service. You will receive dedicated support from highly skilled hub of industry professionals giving you the best opportunity to support your customers with the ability to grow by reputation.
As part of a regional sales team based in Redditch you will be actively involved with development decisions whilst benefiting from support services.
- Being the professional and knowledgeable face of the company within your given area
- Responsible for growth by value and volume supported by regular promotional activity
- Promoting the extensive product range and solutions for cleaning and catering needs
- Strong understanding of consultative sales process within a B2B environment
- Maintaining accurate records communicating opportunities and insight from area
- Working collaboratively with suppliers and internal support services with integrity
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Exceptionally good communication skills verbally, written and digitally
- Naturally inquisitive with a desire to learn more and seek knowledge
- Ability to motivate self-prioritising activities to achieve best results
- Attention to detail checking own and others outputs for accuracy
- Warmth of character to nurture relationships with humour and honesty
- Competitive salary
- Open ended OTE
- Company car, iPad and mobile
- Enrolment in company pension scheme
- Enrolment in staff benefits scheme
- Opportunity to develop within this progressive company
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
*Sorry, no agencies please*