Be Part Of Something Great!
Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is one of the largest cleaning and catering equipment suppliers in the UK and we are always on the lookout for fresh new talent. We have expanded significantly since the business was started in Bristol in 1889 and today Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is a large and successful operation with sites located in Bristol, Devon, Lancashire and the West Midlands. But we wouldn’t be anywhere without the dedication of our committed staff. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to develop and grow the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies’ vision, we have a bright future ahead of us.
We have a broad and diverse business that covers a range of roles from customer service and retail, to warehouse operations, finance, marketing, and sales. Key to all of these areas is a devotion to customer care that we believe is central to our success as a business. But most of all we want our colleagues to be engaged and share in Pattersons’ success and we strongly believe in helping our employees reach their full potential and be inspired by their work.
If you have a passion for achievement and want to be part of the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies vision then we want you to tell us! To register your interest in one of our vacancies, please send an email to email@example.com including your CV and the job you are expressing your interest in.
Current Job Vacanies At Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (OFFICE BASED) | REDDITCH
Are you a motivated individual who loves to be challenged and driven by targets? Do you love sales but dislike all the traveling and frustration of wasting hours stuck traffic? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you.
This large family owned business is looking for a new member for their Business Development team to cope with rapid expansion and new business generation. Trading for 127 years the company has expanded into the Midlands area with a branch in Redditch and now requires an additional internal business development manager to not only look after the current customer base but to help drive and develop business within the areas of Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Staffordshire.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional with an appetite to develop and grow this area or someone with a proven track record in customer services who has the personality and drive to progress their career. This position has exceptional scope to introduce market leading quality consumable products, whilst providing industry leading knowledge and service. You will receive dedicated support from a highly skilled hub of industry professionals giving you the best opportunity to support your customers and ability to grow your accounts.
As part of a regional sales team you will be actively involved with development decisions, whilst benefiting from Head Office support services.
- Being the professional and knowledgeable voice of the company within your given area
- Responsible for sales growth by value and volume supported by regular promotional activity and industry leading propositions
- Promoting the company’s extensive product range and solutions for cleaning and catering needs
- Maintaining accurate records communicating opportunities and insight from area
- Working collaboratively with suppliers and internal support services to ensure first class service is maintained
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally, written and digitally
- Naturally inquisitive with a desire to learn more and seek knowledge
- Ability to motivate self-prioritising activity to achieve best results
- Attention to detail, checking own and others outputs for accuracy
- Warmth of character to nurture relationships with humour and honesty
- Competitive salary
- Open ended OTE
- Access to Company Pool car when required
- Enrolment in company pension scheme
- Enrolment in staff benefits scheme
- Opportunity to develop within this progressive company
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
BUYING ASSISTANT | BRISTOL
This new role has been created in our busy and vibrant Purchasing Department. This family company has over 129 years of history in Bristol now seeks an experienced administrator with a can do attitude. You will be working in modern offices in Ashton.
The company has a great reputation serving business for their cleaning and catering needs. This role will have variety of activities requiring a positive solution solver to assist the sales teams. You will be confident with the ability to build excellent relationships with suppliers and our sales support teams.
Come and join this forward thinking department.
- Support the catering buyer in procurement role
- Dealing with suppliers relating to orders and enquiries
- Professionally handing both internal and external enquiries regarding stock
- Maintaining and inputting accurate records for products and details
- Ensuring data is updated as required
- Monitoring supplier performance
- Research of market trends as directed from team briefings
- Ability to prioritise workload independently
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Conscientious with a good eye for detail
- Good numerical and written communication skills
- Team player
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive salary
- Bonus share in the company profits after a qualifying period
- Inclusion in company pension scheme
- Enrolment in company benefits scheme
- Ability to contribute to a small and dynamic team
Job Type: Full-time
- admin: 1 year (Preferred)