Be Part Of Something Great!
Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is one of the largest cleaning and catering equipment suppliers in the UK and we are always on the lookout for fresh new talent. We have expanded significantly since the business was started in Bristol in 1889 and today Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies is a large and successful operation with sites located in Bristol, Devon, Lancashire and the West Midlands. But we wouldn’t be anywhere without the dedication of our committed staff. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to develop and grow the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies’ vision, we have a bright future ahead of us.
We have a broad and diverse business that covers a range of roles from customer service and retail, to warehouse operations, finance, marketing, and sales. Key to all of these areas is a devotion to customer care that we believe is central to our success as a business. But most of all we want our colleagues to be engaged and share in Pattersons’ success and we strongly believe in helping our employees reach their full potential and be inspired by their work.
If you have a passion for achievement and want to be part of the Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies vision then we want you to tell us! To register your interest in one of our vacancies, please send an email to email@example.com including your CV and the job you are expressing your interest in.
Current Job Vacanies At Pattersons Cleaning & Catering Supplies:
Customer Service Advisor | Bristol
Monday - Friday
If you have experience and enjoy speaking to customers over the phone in either a B2C or B2B environment, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Respond professionally to customer contact received by phone, email or web
- Offer knowledgeable advice to support customers’ business requirements
- Process orders accurately, replying to queries in a timely manner
- Support the field sales team with data management and administrative tasks
- Recommend products and opportunities to grow customer relationship
- Proactively promote company services
- A friendly professional telephone manner is essential
- Telephone experience in either a B2C or B2B environment
- Ability to see a situation from the customer’s perspective
- Competent with Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and perform effectively under pressure
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary including pension scheme enrolment
- Office working hours 08:30am – 17:00pm
- 20 days pro rata’ Holiday Entitlement and Bank Holidays plus your birthday! We also have a buy and sell back holiday scheme available.
- Company staff benefits scheme
- Training and support to develop your customer service skills to the next level
- Company Profit Share Scheme after qualifying period
Job Type: Full-time
*Sorry, no agencies please*
Applicants must send a covering letter explaining interest in this role and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager – Covering Greater Manchester Area
Business Development Manager – Offering a good basic salary, commission & bonus scheme with company car, laptop, phone and join the company profit sharing scheme after your first year.
This is a regional role covering Greater Manchester area. The candidate will be ideally located within the required area.
Pattersons is highly respected family run business suppling professional products and support into the Janitorial, Hygiene and Catering industries for over 100 years
Business Development Manager –
Pattersons are seeking an experienced business development manager to shape, support and drive the growth of our sales structure within the Greater Manchester area.
The business has strong heritage with continued ambitions for development and growth. The candidate must have the same enthusiasm, reliability and self-starting attitude that makes the company a market leader.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
- Deliver a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence in the marketplace
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company
- Achieve growth and sales targets set by the company
- Identify market shifts while being fully aware of new products, technologies and competition status
- Analyse sales performance and develop plans to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to implement and drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong commercial/business sense
- Cleaning, Hygiene or catering industry experience is a distinct advantage
- New business development experience is a must
- A proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
- Process and target driven
- Team player – working in co-operation with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- IT Skills – Microsoft / Outlook etc
- Full Clean driving license
A strong competitive package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set. In addition, the company provide with low BIK company car, commission and bonus structure, laptop, phone and support of customer service and dedicated distribution centre.
Applicants with relevant industry and sales development experience are invited to send a covering letter with their CV to email@example.com