In 1952, Bill Russell and Peter Hobbs released the first automatic electric kettle that is used in our catering, commercial and home kitchens every day. Their success was driven from making basic kitchen and catering appliances easier and quicker to use with innovative and stylish home appliances. Their ground-breaking kitchen appliances didn’t stop at the automatic electric kettle, but have expanded to touch control technology and more with their range of stylish kettles, toasters, microwaves and more home appliances.
- Russell Hobbs Cylinder Bagless VacuumExl. VAT £49.02 Inc. VAT £49.02Stock Code: HI-00016
- Russell Hobbs 4 Slice ToasterExl. VAT £32.86 Inc. VAT £32.86Stock Code: HI000002
- Russell Hobbs Supreme Steam Iron 2400WExl. VAT £20.77 Inc. VAT £20.77Stock Code: HI000003
- Russell Hobbs Cambridge Brushed Kettle 1.7ltrExl. VAT £27.76 Inc. VAT £27.76Stock Code: HI000004
- Russell Hobbs Orleans Kettle 1.7ltrExl. VAT £28.49 Inc. VAT £28.49Stock Code: HI-00001